Global trade 2024
Borderlex is pleased to be a media partner for Chatham House’s renowned global trade conference in 2024.
Join industry experts for an essential conference discussing what stakeholders need to know to enhance resiliency across the global trade landscape.
When: 7 March 2024 — 8:30 to 18:00
Where: Chatham House, London and online
The global trade landscape is changing, and the rise of industrial policies raise concerns about the future of open and free trade. This means policymakers and business leaders need to be more agile in navigating shifting geopolitical dynamics and look at ways to minimise risks across supply chains.
As we move away from the debate around re-globalisation and de-globalisation, it is now time to explore ways to reduce the risks surrounding international trade and maximise cooperation with like-minded partners.
The 2024 conference explores what is on the horizon for global trade, how the international community can integrate ESG considerations more effectively and address what recent digital advancements will mean for global trade.
- Gain unique insights into geopolitical risks that will impact the trade landscape most over the coming year.
- Understand how business leaders and policymakers can manage both the digital and green transitions most effectively.
- Collaborate and network with peers in-person at Chatham House, and gain access to exclusive ‘Under the Rule’ sessions.
- Carole House, Nonresident Senior Fellow, The Atlantic Council
- Rem Korteweg, Senior Research Fellow, Clingendael Institute
- Marion Jansen, Director, Trade and Agriculture Directorate, OECD
- Dr Emily Jones, Associate Fellow, Global Economy and Finance Programme, Chatham House
- Emily Lydgate, Deputy Director, UK Trade Policy Observatory
- Keith Rockwell, Senior Research Fellow, Hinrich Foundation
- Tetsuya Watanabe, President, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia
- Sabine Weyand, Director General, Trade, European Commission
Click here for more information and registration
In-person access: 10% discount for Borderlex’s network using code BORDERLEXGT2024
Virtual-only access: Complimentary for Borderlex’s network using code BORDERLEXVIRTUALGT2024